Live Nation announced today that all lawn tickets will be sold at an all-in price of $24.99 – no extra fees – as this week’s installment of “No Service Fee Wednesday.” The special offer, which is for all lawn tickets at Live Nation ticketed amphitheatres, runs for 24 hours beginning on Wednesday, June 17 only at LiveNation.com. This includes all Festival Lawn tickets at the Cruzan and Bayfront Park Amphitheatres in South Florida.
“I read the blogs and emails listening to what concert fans are saying. They’ve been really clear, they want a break on ticket prices in these tough economic times,” said Michael Rapino, President and Chief Executive Officer of Live Nation. For this Wednesday one all-in ticket price for all lawn tickets – only $24.99 with no additional fees of any kind.”
The offer kicks off at 12:01 a.m. local time on Wednesday, June 17, and will run for ONLY 24 hours at www.LiveNation.com.
These all-in lawn tickets are available only through Livenation.com at Live Nation ticketed amphitheatres in the U.S. and Canada including the Cruzan and Bayfront Park Amphitheatres in South Florida and for concerts including but not limited to:
- Brad Paisley with Dierks Bentley & Jimmy Wayne
- Counting Crows with Michael Franti and Spearhead and Augustana
- Crue Fest 2
- Def Leppard with Poison and Cheap Trick
- Kid Rock & Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Rascal Flatts with Darius Rucker
- Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Tour featuring Marilyn Manson & Slayer
- Toby Keith with Trace Adkins
- Vans Warped Tour